SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Line 6 G10 Wireless SOLD

uberscottuberscott Frets: 130
edited June 2021 in FX £
Hi folks, 

Merging all my previous posts into this one. Got a bunch of stuff up for sale here following a reshuffle of my pedalboard - all prices include 24hr fully insured postage (apart from the Friedman, working on sorting a box for this) 

Fractal Audio AX8 - bought from RandomGecko of this parish, this has been utterly bulletproof for all my live gigging over the last few years (last year notwithstanding eh!). In very good condition, has always been mounted on a pedalboard (also for sale, see my ad for the Friedman TourPro). I have around 70-ish presets for various songs, AC/DC, GnR, etc with all the scene switching set up to easily switch among the various sounds for each song. Editing is best done in the 'AX8-EDIT' software, free from Fractal Audio - the AX8 hooks up via USB to your computer, it makes editing and managing presets so much easier. 

Also included is the 'Naked Amps' pack from Austin Buddy - a sound engineer who painstakingly set up the best possible presets for each amp in the AX8, matching cab and drive blocks to best suit each amp. I've found this invaluable in setting up sounds for songs as the amps sound great from the off. He's also included presets for classic SRV / Gilmour / Hendrix / Slash / etc sounds. You can see some of these presets in the image with 'AXE-MANAGE: PRESETS' below - they are in the left hand list, over 400 in total! 

No box or manuals for this but the manual can be downloaded from the Fractal Audio website. The unit has been very carefully packed with plenty of packing material in a good strong cardboard box. SOLD (flight case not included) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments