SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Vibrolux Custom Blonde

What's Hot
skippy76skippy76 Frets: 617
edited May 2021 in Amps £
Hi all,

I'll probably regret selling this as it took me ages to track down. Great amp but have an old 66 Showmaster which I also got running into a 2 x 10 cab so this isn't getting the use it deserves. Would take a Fender ToneMaster Deluxe as a part ex as I need a rehearsal amp.

Blonde Vibrolux twin 10 inch 6L6 tube amp Circa 1995. Ive done some searching and apparently the Custom Shop only made them in this colour for a year.

Very good overall condition with some minor signs of cosmetic wear, which you would expect from a 26 year old amp. Comes with a cover

£900

Power Output: 40 Watts
-Tubes: 6L6 (2), 12AT7 (1), 12AX7 (5)
-Speakers: 2-10″ Fender Special Design Alnico
-2 independent channels (Normal and Bright)
-Reverb (both channels)
-Vibrato (both channels)
-2-button footswitch fender non original
-External speaker jack (4 ohms)
-Tilt-back legs
-Made in the USA

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skippy76skippy76 Frets: 617
    Just picked up a Deluxe Reverb TM from a nice chap here so just looking for a sale now thanks.

Or of the off chance someone has a Cobain Jag I could add some cash to the deal. :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • skippy76skippy76 Frets: 617
    Sold subject to payment thanks
  • cowmoocowmoo Frets: 40
    Dammit i’m always too late.  I saw this on marketplace but the distance to you made me think too long.