SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Both sold: Tone King Falcon Grande and Tone King Imperial II

What's Hot

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    edited May 2021
    @Gassage that one has been done earlier in this thread. So just paws before doing your next one and read the full thread, ok?  ;) 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    I could offer you a Feline as a trade. Seriously.... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    How about a Way Huge Aqua Puss?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • donbotdonbot Frets: 361
    Emeowsingly, I’d be interested in the imperial.
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    edited May 2021
    Oh, fur goodness sake.   

They're both absolutely lovely amps, and I can't really say which is my favourite - they do slightly different things. So anyway, here's a pic that I couldn't resist putting up, although an esteemed member of this forum has already claimed first refusal should this one be the one to go!

Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2801
    That's the cat's whiskers!
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 707
    I just hope you move the amp and guitar when the fire is lit!
    If only we could afford heating, Ben.  :'(
    Call me Dave.
    edited May 2021
    OK, due to more interest in the Imperial II, and my love of the Falcon Grande, the Imperial II's being listed instead and the Falcon withdrawn. The full story is in the first post and nothing's really changed since then. No unprovoked cat attacks, nothing really, although my daughter did send me a video compilation of cats attacking people , which really does prove that it's a cat thing.

It's in pristine condition, of course, it's a year old, and it's £1899, which is less than I bought it back for and £600 cheaper than a new one - not that they're available at the moment in the UK, as far as I'm aware. Comes with footswitch of course, to operate the channel and tremelo. They're superb amps, of course, but I just don't need two superb amps and I could do with the extra room for more guitars, although I shall not be at all sad to keep them both.

I'll deliver it to almost anywhere of course, but you might need to chip in for a bit of fuel if we're hundreds of miles away.

Edit: it's on hold for a few days due to prior dibs, but  feel free to PM me about it in case it doesn't happen. As ever, the seedier the meeting place, the better. But you know that already, I hope...

(Guitar, fireplace and phone not included. Next door's cat may, however, be available as it gave me one of those stares earlier).

Call me Dave.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9528
    Dave, if the deal doesn’t happen let me know ;)
    Of course I will. :)
    Call me Dave.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9528
    DB1 said:
    Forgot to say, I don’t own a cat... but I do have a particular nasty vegetable blender...
    DB1 said:
    Forgot to say, I don’t own a cat... but I do have a particular nasty vegetable blender...

You've just given me an idea for next door's cat. B)
    Call me Dave.
    edited June 2021
    Update: I really didn't need two great amps.

So naturally enough, I've ended up with three. After acquiring a very lovely Fender Bassman from @Hattigol of this parish, I've sort of added one instead of losing one. Genius.

So, I think the Falcon Grande could be the one to go, as it's airy and full sounding, very much like a mini-Bassman. Which I've got.

Enquiries welcome. All messages promptly and courteously answered, unless you're a cat.

Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28335
    I don't need an amp right now but I'm free to attack you Wednesday afternoons if that is of any help?
    edited June 2021
    axisus said:
    I don't need an amp right now but I'm free to attack you Wednesday afternoons if that is of any help?

PM'd.  =)
    Call me Dave.
    axisus said:
    Is that 'don't need an amp' in the same way that Dave didn't need one?  ;)

If so, happy new amp day for Wednesday!
    Falcon now on eBay where it seems to be creating a bit of a..... flap.

Ahem.
    Call me Dave.
    Imperial sort of accidentally sold off forum (pending payment) and Falcon on hold for a forum member. The Bassman is in for a service, so I might not have an amp for a few days.

What a clown. 
    Call me Dave.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AJSAJS Frets: 43
    I spoke to you on the phone a couple of days ago about the Tone king as I live not far from you.  If your deal falls through send me a message. I am keen on the falcon grande.