SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Elektron Model Cycles SOLD

clarke_111clarke_111 Frets: 58
edited July 2021 in Studio & Rec £
DFAM now sold (eBay)

Looking to move on Elektron Model Cycles… I’ll probably regret this but just picked up a Roland TRS8 which is covering drums and stuff for the mo. 

The cycles is a great groove box/multi voice FM synth. Hugely immediate but also versatile-can go from techno to house to ambient and back all in the one little box. Sounds wonderful and has the much loved elektron workflow. 

Includes box, leads, manuals and stickers(!).

looking for £220 ppg - NOW SOLD

Thanks 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• clarke_111clarke_111 Frets: 58
    Bump
    Bump, price drop and Model Cycles added F/S…
    edited June 2021
    A 'now on Ebay/reverb bump' - much rather deal with the kind folk here... not to mention the new ebay fee structure I have just looked up!!! Someone save me and buy these - happy to do the pair for a bargain-tastic £600 PPG (the DFAM alone appears to have jumped up to £550-580 new) - come on, bite my hand off! 
  • The Cycles is really nice - just discovered a YouTube guide on how to do infinite notes on it which has unlocked new ways to use it
  • LardyLardy Frets: 20
    Hi.

Did you sell your cycles?

Hiya, yeah sorry-this has gone… thanks