Interface with rear facing connections

As my desk space is pretty limited and I'm having to combine it with working from home I find that my audio interface UHD204HD is taking up more room than I'd like. Connection a mic and headphones on the front means I find it difficult to perch my work laptop on the desk.

So, are there any interfaces that have all the connections on the rear and just the control knobs, etc on the front? I did consider getting 90 degree adapters and, as much as I could see it working for the headphones, I can't see it working for xlr connections.
Ideally I'd like to keep the cost sub £100 as it really is only a hobby.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7273
    Alot of the focusrite interfaces have a mix of front and back. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • dhaywood67dhaywood67 Frets: 110
    That's what I'm trying to move away from  =)

After an afternoon of Google rather than work it's looking like I'll have to accept paying more than I wanted anyway. None of the usual suspect seem to do anything apart from that mix of front and back. I have however found that Audient and SSL both have interfaces with only rear ins/outs and the controls either front or top. At the moment I'm leaning towards the SSL 2 but need to raise the funds for the extra it costs
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3627
    Have you thought about whether you can mount it under your desk?  So that it sits flush with the front edge so that you can see to plug things in.

I used to have a couple of units of rack space mounted to the underside of my desk (I know that your interface isn't 19", but the principle is the same).  The rack that I had looked like this;

• robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3021
    The SSL 2+ has sockets on the back.