SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb warwick bass guitar machinehead single or set

What's Hot

Long shot but has any got for sale  a single gold  warwick bass machinehead . 

Lent my bass to a friend but came back with one of the tuners snapped off  where the string runs through.

Thanks 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    Which side?
    Assume 2 a side design

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• martmart Frets: 5205
    They used to be quite cheap and available singly from Thomann or Warwick's own site, but the shipping might add too much to the cost if that's all you're buying.
  • Thanks, I've tried thomann but the shipping is as much as the tuner itself. 

It's for the treble side.  
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    The official Warwick 'heads are made by Chin-Ho (AKA Jin-Ho) with Warwick on the round gear cover insert.

I have a spare one but it is for the E/A side. (Replaced by a Hip-Shot D Tuner.)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • The official Warwick 'heads are made by Chin-Ho (AKA Jin-Ho) with Warwick on the round gear cover insert.

I have a spare one but it is for the E/A side. (Replaced by a Hip-Shot D Tuner.)
    Thanks, would you say that they are prone to breaking? It's just that I don't want to order a replacement for another to snap.

I was advised to swap them all out for a set of gotohs.  
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    Chin-Ho (AKA Jin-Ho)
    would you say that they are prone to breaking? It's just that I don't want to order a replacement for another to snap.  
    Not that I have noticed. OTOH, they are probably cast in zinc whereas the Gotohs on which they are based are steel.

The HipShot Xtender tuners are modified Gotohs.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 165
    I may have one, but it will take me a day or two to check.