Decided to update both of my recording rigs to M1, however I have realised the ridiculousness of having two!
About a month old, boxed Mac Mini (8Gb) M1 and separate screen - £650 the pair or £525 for the Mac and £135 for the screen. I don't want to be left with the screen so it's only FS if the Mac goes and even then I am tempted to keep it.
It's possible you could tempt me with a nice Strat in trade but more than likely I will stick to a sale please.
Would prefer collection (Worcester) for the Mac and I cannot post the screen at all due to lack of a box.