SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS. ProCo Rat 2, Pedaltrain Metro 20 (SC)

What's Hot
BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2208
edited August 2021 in FX £
PM me if you're interested in any of the following. Cheers!

ProCo Rat 2 (with Box, feet missing) £50 posted

Pedaltrain Metro 20 (SC) - £35 posted

*SOLD* Pedaltrain Classic 1 (SC) couple of screw dents in the front from mounting a Cioks power supply bracket - £50 

*SOLD ON REVERB* EHX Nano POG - £130 £120 £110 inc. P&P

*SOLD* TC Polytune 3 mini noir - £40 posted

*SOLD* Strymon Iridium 
(sorry for the dusty photo, I'll dust it before posting!) - £310 £300 inc P&P

*SOLD* Jam Pedals Delay Llama Xtreme - £230 £220 £210 inc P&P

*SOLD*Wampler Terraform - £220 £200 inc P&P

*WITHDRAWN FOR NOW* ThorpyFX Warthog V2 - £140 inc P&P
*SOLD* Eventide Blackhole - Been messing around with reverbs for the millionth time. In absolute mint condition (save the velcro on the base) with box and everything it came with.

£220 £200 £190 inc. P&P

*SOLD* Boss MD-500 - 
Recently bought from young Gassage of this very parish. Brilliant multi-mod pedal, but I just preferred the sounds on my Terraform. In great nick, with box, velcro on the base. I'm currently up in Aberdeenshire with family, back on Tuesday night, so can post a photo/send it out on Wednesday.

£205 £185 inc. P&P

*SOLD ON REVERB* Boss SY-1 - complete impulse buy, amazing pedal with some stunning old-school synth tones, very responsive filter/tone dial, unbelievably simple to use, just not for me at the moment. Apart from the velcro, it’s in absolutely mint condition, with box.

£140 inc. P&P.

*SOLD ON REVERB* Moog Minifooger Chorus - lovely lush chorus and warbly vibrato, all the way from “normal” to some very strange sounds indeed: you can even get some flange-ish sounds and a slap back delay from it. A few marks/scratches on the pedal, but it works perfectly and sounds great. No box. Sorry about all the fluff on the velcro in the photo, I'll get it cleaned up before posting.

Looking to get back exactly what I paid for it on Reverb, so asking for £210 inc. P&P. Again, PM if interested.

*SOLD* Strymon Flint - as per what I said about the Blackhole, went through another reverb twat-around, and yet another Flint (it's becoming a regular habit of mine...) is on the block. Apart from the velcro, it’s in absolutely minty fresh shop-new condition with CREAM KNOBS!

£220 inc. P&P
. PM please if you’re interested.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments