SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Eastman E10 00 SS Sunburst

What's Hot
MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
edited July 2021 in Acoustics £
Lovely, clean guitar recently purchased from @Nibulniblin of this parish. A big amp & pedal sale have put a long-desired item within reach so I have decided to move this on. This guitar was my first experience with Eastman and I have been very impressed. The build quality is excellent and you get a lot of guitar for your money. Beautiful solid mahogany back & sides and resonant solid Adirondack spruce top in sunburst finish with nitrocellulose laquer. Ebony fretboard and rosewood saddle. Fitted with a K & K Pure Mini pickup. The only blemish is a couple of marks above the letters 'Eastm' on the headstock which are only noticeable when the light is at a certain angle (see last photo). The OO size brings out rich, clear mid-tones and tames the low end boominess you can get from larger formats. Comes in a very nice Eastman hard case and will be shipped in the original Eastman packaging.

£900  £850 shipped in UK.  Now sold elsewhere.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments