SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender Champion 600

Hi, I am selling my little Fender Champion 600 Guitar Amplifier from 2009.

I am the second owner and I havent had it long but I havent gelled with it and it produces a bit of hum (common to the circuit, not a fault with the amp) which I struggle with in a home recording environment.

Its in excellent shape, has had zero mods and is stock.  Comes with the original Fender shipping box, the manual and the tags.

These are becoming quite sought after and there are lots of mod options to turn these little amps into champ clones, etc (or of course just keep it stock).

Just looking to get back what I put into it a few months ago (£155) plus postage in UK (probably in the region of £15).  PPG preferred.

Pics at: 

https://imgur.com/a/A1Kk2tR

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7128
    edited July 2021
    I’ll grab this to lease for a few months Mr Pepper if that’s ok ?
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    I had one of these: my first valve amp. I fiddled about with mine - squeezed in a larger Jensen speaker and change the grill cloth for basket weave and it really made it fab - opened it right up. I sold it to a rather eccentric member from the old MR days. Wonder where it is now...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;)