Head cab for a ceriatone overtone

What's Hot
brooombrooom Frets: 1171
Hi,

do you guys know any company that builds cabs for ceriatone overtone amps?

Someone who already has the dimensions? I have a ceriatone overtone chassis I'm selling and I'd like to have a decent cab built for it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EmielEmiel Frets: 212
    Ask Paul from Zilla cabs, I'm sure they made many already!
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1591
    @Van_Hayden @ Matamp?
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9448
    Zilla
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1171
    thanks guys, I'm sending zilla an email.
  • Zilla if you want a two rock style without the aluminium strips. They did a custom headshell for me on a ceriatone jm50 and Paul did a phenomenal job.

If you want a more slavish dumble style with the metal strips, Mark Phillips at AF Custom Cabs does great work too. He's doing a custom headcab for a wizard mtl clone I'm building at the moment
    To be honest I really love @Modulus_Amps cabs and he's super accommodating, so I'd generally go with Modulus. But as I don't have the measurements it's probably easier to just get someone who's already built a few for ceriatone chassis.

I don't need the metal strips, so Zilla is fine.

thanks again
  • exocetexocet Frets: 1948
    Mark at AF Custom cabs has built a few of these so has the dimensions. 
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4302
    brooom said:
    Hi,

do you guys know any company that builds cabs for ceriatone overtone amps?

Someone who already has the dimensions? I have a ceriatone overtone chassis I'm selling and I'd like to have a decent cab built for it.

PM me. I have PDF drawings for the OTS shells that I built. And the 2x12 cab.
  • Alex335Alex335 Frets: 121
    PM'd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2569
    tFB Trader
    brooom said:
    To be honest I really love @Modulus_Amps cabs and he's super accommodating, so I'd generally go with Modulus. But as I don't have the measurements it's probably easier to just get someone who's already built a few for ceriatone chassis.

thanks again
    I probably have the dims for these and Nick is great at supplying drawings when requested, however I pre-drilled out a head cab for one once and the supplied dims did not match actual chassis as closely as it should have, I use CNC machines to drill out the holes so they were spot on.
    edited July 2021
    brooom said:

thanks again
    I probably have the dims for these and Nick is great at supplying drawings when requested, however I pre-drilled out a head cab for one once and the supplied dims did not match actual chassis as closely as it should have, I use CNC machines to drill out the holes so they were spot on.
    Hi Michael, yes that's what I'm afraid of, I get a feeling that ceriatone probably changes things around a bit maybe based on different suppliers? 

I managed to buy a used headshell from @Alex335 here in the forum, so I'm good to go, this is for a ceriatone that I'm actually going to sell.

If the amp was for myself, I would definitely go with one of your cabs, as I still have the 1x12" you built for my Jim Kelley and the champ one and they're awesome.
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2569
    tFB Trader
    @broom Thats cool, I thought I should just put that up there. It was something that annoyed me and my customer at the time. basically checking actual dimensions is always worthwhile. Cheers
    agreed that is good to know.