SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Various bits and bobs (Pedalboard, Pedals, Power Supply, Patch bay, Hum destroyer)

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited August 2021 in FX £
Pedaltrain Nano. Used briefly at home but now surplus to requirements. In good condition complete with soft case. Comes in original box. £30 posted. SOLD

Joyo American sound. Designed to emulate a fender amp. I bought it as a backup to my valve amp years ago, in case the amp went down then I could just plug my board into this and plug direct into the mixing board. It sounds good enough in a pinch and would get you through a gig no probs. It’s been lurking at the back of a drawer for years. The box is a bit battered but the pedal itself is in good condition and works perfectly.
£25 posted. SOLD

Joyo Roll Boost. A straight up clean boost which does exactly what it’s supposed to. Again this has been sat in a drawer for a few years. It’s in good condition and comes in the box. There is Velcro on the base.
£25 posted.

Lazy Bear effects 2 way patch bay. Very handy this if running a tight pedalboard or you just need a compact patch bay. It’s a 2 in 2 out affair. It has pedal tape on the base.
£20 posted.

Nordell Audio Power Core Pedalboard power supply. Bought when I was running a bigger board and it worked great. Including powering a Strymon Iridium which had a high current draw and about 6 other pedals. It worked great and it was silent. Comes with the power adapter and all the power cables. No box with this.
£25 posted. SOLD

Behringer Hum Destroyer. I bought this when I was running a Fractal FM3 in 4 cable method and I was getting a bit of noise. This little box killed it so it’s a handy thing to have around. No box with this. £15 posted.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments