SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - single coil size humbuckers/rails.

Looking for a couple of new pickups for my strat. Dimarzio fast track, tone zone, etc etc. Anything considered really
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14444
    edited July 2021
    I can offer you one of two Seymour Duncan pickups, both white, both boxed, £55 PPF&F shipped.

EITHER an SHR-1B Hot Rails
    OR an SJBJ-1N JB Junior

I do not want to sell both together. Cosmetically speaking, they look awkwardly mismatched. 

If you were to buy one of my pickups, then, obtain another of similar appearance to compliment it. i.e. A rails pickup to match the Hot Rails or a screw poles Li'l 'bucker to match the JB Jnr.

I concede that, if you want DiMarzios, neither of my Duncans sounds quite the same. (The mid range emphasis seems to be in a different frequency band.)

If you are interested in the SHR-1B, hurry up and PM me before @HarrySeven snaffles it for one of his Partscaster project guitars.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 182
    Dimarzio HS-3?

I don't think I put it into another project, but let me know if you're interested and I'll check. 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/193120/fs-oil-city-blitz-spirit-dimarzio-hs3-black-strat-plate#latest
    Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current