Another good thing about working in home office

What's Hot
The time from end of work to beginning of nap is much shorter!
Wer nicht für Freiheit sterben kann, der ist der Kette wert.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2890
    I sometimes take my laptop to bed for an afternoon nap.  Turn the email notification volume up and just react to that for an hour or so.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1910
    I put my mike on mute and play guitar during some meetings. I have on on Wednesdays that goes on for about 1.5 hours and that's my main weekly practice session. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    Devil#20 said:
    I put my mike on mute and play guitar during some meetings.

You know that they can still *see* you though, don’t you?

:D
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeadphonesHeadphones Frets: 981
    Devil#20 said:
    I put my mike on mute and play guitar during some meetings. I have on on Wednesdays that goes on for about 1.5 hours and that's my main weekly practice session. 

You are not alone...  Perhaps we should organise a forum jam for "weekly risk review".
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2890
    I was in a 40 person zoom meeting earlier this week so the participants were split over two pages.  During one tedious bit I thought Id switch to page two to see who was there.  One woman was sunbathing in her garden in a very skimpy bikini.  We could all see this as she had the phone/tablet held between her legs.  I suspect that she had tuned her camera on inadvertently, but as it was pointing towards her all we could see was a close up of her camel toe.  Most distracting.

9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I was in a 40 person zoom meeting earlier this week so the participants were split over two pages.  During one tedious bit I thought Id switch to page two to see who was there.  One woman was sunbathing in her garden in a very skimpy bikini.  We could all see this as she had the phone/tablet held between her legs.  I suspect that she had tuned her camera on inadvertently, but as it was pointing towards her all we could see was a close up of her camel toe.  Most distracting.
    In that case I would have put down the guitar and attended that meeting as long as she wasn't a heavyweight. 

Ian

Devil#20 said:

You are not alone...  Perhaps we should organise a forum jam for "weekly risk review".
    Yep. Good idea. 

Ian