SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Red Dot/335 (£250 - £350 ballpark) Now Sorted

What's Hot
RebarRebar Frets: 134
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Hi,

It's coming up to my brother-in-law's birthday and my wife has asked me to look into what I can find guitar-wise. He's a big Noel Gallagher fan, so I'm looking for an Epiphone, Tokai, etc red Dot/335 preferably with a hard case. Bigsby and non-Bigsby varients both considered. Condition needs to be good, so nothing with significant wear please. Budget in the £250 - £350 region. WHY?

I'm based near Newry in Northern Ireland, so postage would have to be an option if you're not local (which is more than likely).

Feel free to let me know what you have.

Cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    I think you need to state a budget or you could be getting offered 1.7k to 5k guitars .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RebarRebar Frets: 134
    edited July 2021
    mark123 said:
    I think you need to state a budget or you could be getting offered 1.7k to 5k guitars .
    Excellent point (schoolboy error). Thanks for spotting that. 
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Rebar said:
    mark123 said:
    Excellent point (schoolboy error). Thanks for spotting that. 
    my schoolboy error as well  i thought you were after a usa gibson,hence 1.7k to 5k quote.
     You should get a dot for £250/£300 easy.
  • Great thread, I always wanted a Red 335 and sounds like a great gift for  Marr, Gallagher fan close enough looks wise to those guitars

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• RebarRebar Frets: 134
    All sorted now. Thanks to those who got in touch. 
  • Cool. What did you get ? 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey