SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Mexican Straocaster Neck , Swamp Ash Strat Body, Gubbins....

What's Hot
LooseMooseLooseMoose Frets: 908
Hi all,

Mea culpa re: my other ad.

This is now split for PARTS.

Fender Mexi Neck (£125 for the bare neck - other parts available separately) - has had the lacquer removed from the fretboard as it was flaking off anyway.  Far from a neat job but plays and sounds great when attached to a suitable body...

...and here's a suitable body!  (£150) Swamp Ash with a lovely relic finish (actually very tasteful) and swimming pool route so lots of options for what electronics you fit in it.

Anyone buying the two together is welcome to the other bits of hardware still left on it for £25 (big block trem, Alnico pickups etc.) but to be clear this is a list of PARTS that are for sale, to comply with the rules (thanks @Roland - hope this ad is cool !)

Cheers,
James
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    What paint finish is on the body?
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• LooseMooseLooseMoose Frets: 908
    I think it’s nitro but if it isn’t it’s a very similar finish as the area behind the bridge has buffed up in a way that poly never really seems to.

The finish is nice and thin :)
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2521
    What's the neck profile like moose?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    Is the body full thickness or skinny Squire?
    Neck profile is modern C I’d say, very comfy (I have quite small hands) and the body is full thickness!
    BUMPO the grand