SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Diamond VB1 Vibrato SOLD

SidNewtonSidNewton Frets: 660
edited September 2021 in FX £
Revamping my board so these are up for grabs.
Wonderful Diamond VB-1. Recently purchased from Prymaxe but unfortunately not offering enough difference from other pedals I have.
It's in mint condition with the exception of the label on the base. The power supply is a 2 pin American style which can be used with a shaver adaptor. Alternatively it can be powered from a power supply such as the Voodoo Labs PP2. To do this you will need a reverse polarity cable and voltage doubler cable which I will include in the sale. Looking for £135 delivered with payment via PayPal gift or collect from Gloucester. NOW  SOLD
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Strymon El Capistan V2. Great pedal but too many options for my basic needs. Perfect condition and working order. Velcro on the base. Original box. £195 delivered. Payment via PayPal gift or alternatively collect from Gloucester. NOW SOLD

Neo Instruments Micro Vent 122. Super pedal but stripping my board back to the bare minimum. Probably regret it but hey....
Perfect condition with the exception of velcro on the base. Original box. £195 delivered. Payment via PayPal gift or alternatively collect from Gloucester. WITHDRAWN

In terms of trades looking for a Keely Java Boost, Wampler Pantheon, MXR Micro Flanger.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments