SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Classic Player 60’s Strat £550 SOLD

What's Hot
19791979 Frets: 87
edited July 2021 in Guitars £

2009 Fender classic player 60’s Stratocaster in Sonic Blue. The body is unmarked and all of the electrics work perfectly. It has a tremolo arm but at the moment it is set with 5 springs and isn’t used. No hard case but it does have the original Fender gig bag. This particular model has a 12” radius fretboard The fretboard has some wear to the rosewood as pictured but the frets are in perfect order. The local luthier (well respected) has dressed the frets and fitted a new Tusq nut just last week. He assured me that the wear to the rosewood fretboard is due to fingernails, from playing (the previous owner) and because the frets are perfect, this does not affect the playability. Any inspection is welcome and encouraged to put your mind at ease. 

Postage may be an option if you would like to get in touch and discuss or a mutually convenient meet up could be arranged 

https://imgur.com/gallery/eHRvXqi

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• These are fantastic guitars, the colour is stunning and the two I've had have been exceptional

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• 19791979 Frets: 87
    Cheers @Cookiemonster  is a good guitar if you can see past the fretboard wear
  • LozboyLozboy Frets: 80

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 19791979 Frets: 87
    Thanks @Lozboy  I tried but failed again to load the images. I appreciate it