SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Left Handed - Harley Benton PB - 50

flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
edited October 2021 in LH Guitars £
Not sure if I’m to post this in the LH guitar section or the Bass section?? Mods feel free to move accordingly - 

Selling this for my lad, it’s his Harley Benton PB - 50 ( Left Handed ) precision bass.

Great ‘budget’ bass guitar in excellent condition, plays great!  and holds tune really well.

Looking on the various forums? These seem to be a firm favourite for upgrades or modding?

Would prefer collection, as I haven’t got a box big enough!  but sure we can sort something out if need be?

His looking for a mere  £50-00. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• flyingv said:
    Selling this for my lad.
    Pity. Is he giving up or hoping to progress to something more expensive? ;)

flyingv said:
    Looking on the various forums, these seem to be a firm favourite for upgrades or modding.
    Indeed, they are. 

IMO, the PB-50 just needs an EMG-SA pickup and controls to be a keeper. 

Vanity would compel me to change the pickguard to off-white single-ply.
    Be seeing you.
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    flyingv said:
    Selling this for my lad.
    Pity. Is he giving up or hoping to progress to something more expensive? ;)

His got an  HB shorty as well which I think his finds more comfortable tbh? Great little bass IMO - His only a bedroom player who flits between guitar and bass. ;)
    But, yes the PB50 seems the perfect upgrade platform.
    Bump
  • I’ve got one of these and left handed….they are an excellent bass even with the stock pup……astounding value at RRP and at £50?……….bargain of the century….
    I’ve got one of these and left handed….they are an excellent bass even with the stock pup……astounding value at RRP and at £50?……….bargain of the century….
    Cheers @Voxsupertwin  - great bass indeed, and now sold!