SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Musicman ball family reserve JP12 with piezo - Bali burst

What's Hot
dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
In two minds about this one as it ticks a lot of boxes that I need for the band but the neck profile is a tad skinny for my taste. It’s by no means a flat, ibanez wizard neck but I like em chunky and this is certainly sleek and slim. 
This is a stunning guitar, superbly resonant and versatile. The piezo even sounds better than the Parker fly I had. 
The Bali burst finish is absolutely stunning in person. Gorgeous quilt top. 
one tiny ding at the headstock and a tiny bit of rubber missing on the magnetic pickup volume knob but those are the only negatives I’ve found. 
I’m looking for £2200 ono for it or I’d trade for a Gibson 335/345/355 or a PRS hollowbody with piezo or something else with a piezo - I'd also consider a nice SG, tele or Les Paul - totally open to options though so fire away! I'd be happy to take multiple guitars or part exchange too, I'm all sorted for amps though. May be able to add a little cash if needed.
 Based near Leeds for collection or I can ship at buyer’s cost 

https://i.imgur.com/nSNikUi.jpeg

Full galleries:

https://imgur.com/gallery/VkdtU7p

https://imgur.com/gallery/d7mWWJC
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Not usually a fan of blue guitars but that is something else! GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    That is gorgeous, good luck with the sale. Very similar to my BFR JP6 in bahama blueburst

Looks like Bali burst is a 'brighter' blue. You are right, the piezo on these is excellent & the necks are slim. 
    I
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cheers guys! It’s a beauty but I’m missing baseball bat necks more and more these days!
  • A few more detail pics added 
  • CFHCFH Frets: 456
    Looks great Dom!

(Dom is an absolute legend too and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him if anyone is considering this) 
  • CFH said:
    Looks great Dom!

(Dom is an absolute legend too and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him if anyone is considering this) 
    Cheers mate! It’s a beaut but I have to finally accept that I just can’t do slim necks anymore - gone are my Charvel days haha
  • Bumparoo. Open to other guitars in trade too - Other PRS models (particularly 594's or anything with a fat neck!), Les Paul Customs, a nice SG, Tom Andersons, Or may be able to find some other bits I can let go/a bit of cash towards a Les Paul R8. 
  • A rather nice tele would do the trick too or multiple guitars or guitar + cash my way
  • Bump - price dropped to £2200 ono and more trade options added. Happy to ship this too
  • Some lovely offers but still looking for something with a chunky neck!
  • Bump! If anyone fancies this for £2100, I’m happy to let it go at this crazy price as I’ve spotted something I fancy!
  • Open to offers :)
  • BowksBowks Frets: 414
    Would you be interested in an Ibanez JS2450?
  • Bowks said:
    Would you be interested in an Ibanez JS2450?
    Thanks for the offer! I'm afraid I'm after something a bit more traditional these days though Cheers!