SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gretsch G2220 Electromatic Junior Jet Bass II Short-Scale

What's Hot
bohemianbuoybohemianbuoy Frets: 33
edited September 2021 in Basses £
I may regret this, but I've decided to list my bass. I've had this a few years and the plan was to become proficient on bass (guitar is my main instrument), but I just haven't found the time and this has spent far to much time on the rack when it deserves to be played.

The short scale was great for me, moving from guitar to bass, and I like the tones I've managed to get out of it. I had it professionally set up with a fresh set of strings a few months ago, and it feels and plays great. There's a few dings where I've knocked it and the paint has chipped, but this has never been gigged, and is otherwise in fantastic condition - see the pics. 

Here's a quote from Gretsch: "This Gretsch G2220 Junior Jet II Short Scale Bass in Tobacco Sunburst offers huge amounts of retro charm. With its shorter 30.3" scale and unique single-cutaway design, the Junior Jet II is extremely comfortable to play and its pair of mini-humbuckers give it a punchy tone that works well on retro music, indie and rock n roll. It's a stylish no-nonsense bass that would be ideal for beginners or experienced players looking for a vintage-style guitar."

There's a ton of positive reviews online, and I'm probably going to regret selling this, but I'd much rather it found a home where it was regularly played.

Collection from Bristol. Initially, at least, I'd rather avoid postage.

£220 £200

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments