SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT- 1964 Martin 00-18C & 2015 Gibson SJ-100 1941 Reissue (NOW NO RESERVE ON FLEABAY)

TDubsTDubs Frets: 707
edited December 2021 in Acoustics £
SOLD 1964 Martin 00-18C  - £1,995 SOLD 

Serial number is 199352. Good condition all round. One solid cleated repair on the side. It has an active pickup installed inside from before my ownership so I’m not sure what it is exactly. The screws from the tuners are breaking through slightly (see photos) Non original hard case included. Selling as I have a Brook nylon string being finished soon.

Rounded and mellow sound and it’s loud! 

More images here

https://imgur.com/gallery/68pGOGT

2015 Gibson SJ-100 1941 Reissue 

Very clean Gibson SJ-100. One small ding to the rear of the neck (see photo) but other than this in great condition. This is a reissue model based on the epic 1941 version. Come with original hard case. It has a built in Baggs Element pickup. Solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. Fills a room and is a joy to play. I’m only moving this on as I have the arms of a five year old and have come to realise I enjoy playing smaller bodied acoustics when playing for a sustained amount of time.

This next bit was on the recent cliche thread I think and this is genuine, but really struggled to know where to price this (the same with the Martin) as nothing really around to compare it to so will set the asking at £1,995 and see how it gets on. NOW £1,895 NOW £1750 NOW £1,399 - ON HOLD

More images here

https://imgur.com/gallery/lje6ooB

Collection preferred from south west London but do travel around London a lot (for a meet/drop off) and happy to discuss shipping with interested parties preferred vendor.

A vintage Gibson LG-2 or with cash either way would be of interest for trade. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TDubsTDubs Frets: 707
    Sunday Bump!

May entertain trades for main brand (yup, I’m one of those guys) electric model trades as well as the acoustic trades mentioned in the original thread. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Gibson SJ-100 1941 Reissue added 
    Martin sold pending payment. Gibson still available.
    To the top and a price drop! Martin has gone but Gibson is now £1,895
  • I've got a natural J-100. Wonderful guitar and, if I'm truly honest, looks even nicer sunburst! Almost tempted myself! Have a free bump  :)
    Photos of case as requested. Unused case candy still bagged 

Further price drop on the Gibson to £1,750
    To the top
    Now on a no reserve auction on fleabay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194594016501?mkevt=1&mkcid=16&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Definitely not bricking it about it selling for next to nothing 
    edited December 2021
    Sold on eBay, Yay!

Then 14 minutes later had a cancellation request from the buyer. Apparently his ‘11 year old son pressed the wrong button’ Rather convenient.

So not sold, still hear, asking price £1,399 but will focus on selling in the new year when people have spare funds again.
    SJ-100 on hold for a TFB member to pick up in Jan.