SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Behringer Xenyx QX2442 USB + case £205

MajorDudeMajorDude Frets: 76
edited November 2021 in Studio & Rec £
Behringer QX2442 USB in brand-new condition with gig bag.

As opposed to Behringer's 'X' range the Xenyx QX features high quality Klark Tecknik FX engine with LCD display.
This one also comes with a Thomann padded gig bag. Both bought 25th March 2021 and genuinely used once for a post-lockdown band rehearsal, it sounded great. Our outfit went straight back on the road and this great portable mixer needs a new home. 

Thomann Bag Behringer Xenyx X2442 USB; Bag suitable for Behringer Xenyx X2442 USB and Xenyx QX 2442 USB; Fleece lining with foam padding; Outer material: 600 Cordura (robust, abrasion-resistant, nylon); removable shoulder strap; Handle; Exterior dimensions: 448 x 468 x 168 mm; Interior dimensions: 418 x 438 x 136 mm; Color: Black

£225 £205 PPG + postage

Collection in person from Durham welcome, I may still have the original packaging if it needs to be posted. Send me a message first. Cheers.

SOLD ON REVERB - Allen & Heath AR2412 digital AudioRack with Swan flight-case - SOLD ON REVERB

Flight-cased from new and in perfect working order.
Bought during Lockdown and only used on two drum-tracking sessions in my home studio and recently on one live gig. The rack has sat unused in our van as we mix 99% of our gigs onstage. 

Palmer passive D.I. shown in the rack is NOT included in the sale price but can be added if required.

Local pickup from Durham UK or contact me for an actual shipping quote to your address. Thank you.

SOLD ON REVERB.COM £835 PPG + postage SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments