SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale - Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Console With original controller and Retrotink Rad2x

ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7484
edited October 2021 in Misc £
Yep, it's as awesome as it sounds, and will play perfectly on a modern TV. Has the original controller and a spare grey one. 

Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Console. This is in great condition but does have some scuffs as pictured. It works perfectly - I had a quick go on perfect dark earlier and it's still excellent!

Both Controllers work perfectly. 

Comes with correct hdmi cable (2m long) and the Retrotink Rad2x. Info on that can be found at retrogamingcables.co.uk but in essence, this lets you plug and play into a modern telly with minimal fuss and upscales too. It looks great without modding the console (this is unmodded) and keeps input lag to an absolute undetectable minimum. 

Comes with original power supply, a scart cable I can't test, spare grey controller with minor yellowing and 5 carts. No boxes or manuals for console or games. Games are all tested and save games cleared. They are:

Perfect dark x 2 (not sure why) 
Doom 64
Goldeneye 
Zelda ocarina of time 

It's fair to say OoT is one of the best games ever, but doom 64 is an unsung hero in my opinion. Just be prepared to turn up the brightness on your telly, it's a dark game...

The n64 also has the memory expansion pack installed so it'll run compatible games all the better. You'll see it when running perfect dark. 

£200 the lot including games and postage. It'll go fully insured. Again, no boxes or manuals. I think I have a goldeneye manual somewhere but couldn't find it today...

All photos here, including it running on a modern 4k smart TV. http://imgur.com/a/gygv8yk
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments