Help with pricing - another try!

I have too many guitars - yes, I know that does not compute but I have two that I very rarely use and simply sit under the bed and gather dust. They play well and I do like them but there are others I always pick up first.  It is years since I bought them and can't remember what I paid for them but I am planning to put them on the market.  I would really appreciate some advice/guidance on value from anyone who has a better knowledge of the market than me!  I know they are not anything amazing but they are not bad players and deserve to be played.

The first one is a Guild AO-5 ce electro-acoustic (with a great semi-hard case).  Lovely condition - home use only and good low action.

The other is a Seagull S12+ Cedar - quite a few lumps and bumps but I bought it to try out a 12 string and it plays really nicely.  Good guitar for somebody wanting to try 12 string without spending too much money.  No case with this one.

Anyway - if anyone can give me a steer as to value for either of these it would be greatly appreciated.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71956
    I would say...

Guild - £400-£500, probably nearer the upper end of that in that condition.

Seagull - £200-£300, possibly nearer the lower end of that in that condition - although it's not actually that bad for one, they mark very easily due to the soft/thin satin finish. At least the headstock is still attached ;).

I could be slightly out, I haven't seen one of either for a while.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• Thanks a lot ICBM - really helpful.  The 12-string is a bit shabby but plays well and the Guild is immaculate.

Think I need to take some decent photos and put them in the classifieds now.  
  • MellishMellish Frets: 945
    Good luck, hope it works out :)