SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WezV x3 Fanned fret (SOLD). Archtop (SOLD), and the latest bigsby inspired build. (PRICE DROPS)

What's Hot
WezVWezV Frets: 16546
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
I have 3 guitars for sale.

On the left is a fanned fret I built some years ago.   It has a korina (idigo) body and maple/mahogany laminated neck with Gonco Alves fretboard, some subtle flame in neck and fretboard. Single oil city havoc pickup with coil split, hipshot locking tuners.  It has a satin open grain  nitro finish on the body, oil finished neck. has a few knocks and wear from use. The body hsape is based on a Caparison, but a little larger than standard.   Yours for £500 as its effectively second hand at this point SOLD

On the right is the latest build. The body is NuAge rosewood.  An FSC certified softwood that's been treated to behave like a hardwood.  Neck is an allparts 70's strat neck with reshaped Bigsby style headstock.  Pickup is a Mojo PAB model.  It's finished in aged nitro.  The finish has sunken in nicely, actually more than I expected from this treated wood.  Its just starting to check in a few places.  Has a really nice vintage look and feel to it whilst still being a good reliable modern guitar and the pickup is a lot more versatile than you would expect.    This was effectively an experiment with a new sustainable body wood, so I'm going to let it go for cheaper than one of my usual new builds.  Yours for £900. - £650

And lastly in the middle we have the mini archtop, which is still available if anyone is interested at £1800 (£1500) but I don't mind if I hold on to this one forever   Like a lot of my recent builds it has a proper vintage look and feel without being "authentic" to any particular model. (ON HOLD)

Build threads for Archtop and Bigsby inspired guitar.
https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210932/nuage-tonewood-build-thread/p1
https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/178408/fully-hollow-and-carved-les-paul/p1

0reaction image LOL 13reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments