SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED Orange Rockerverb 50 MKIII head and Orange PPC112 Closed back

What's Hot
StruanRobertsonStruanRobertson Frets: 182
edited October 2021 in Amps £

I'm putting my Rockerverb 50 MKIII head and cab up for sale or trade, as after a while playing it, and really loving it, I think in the end, I prefer Fender style amps (I traded a Fender style amp for this - I'm an idiot). 

http://imgur.com/gallery/mLKYBx6

http://imgur.com/gallery/mhwHyTG

Sale price is £900 for the head, £150 for the cab. A cool £1000 for the pair.

NOW TRADED IN TO GUITAR GUITAR CAMDEN, SO PROBABLY FOR SALE FOR A LOT MORE THERE! 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Back to the top after a trade fell through.

Something Fendery for something Orange? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Anyone want a cheap Rockerverb before I trade it in?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pedalopedalo Frets: 178
    That is a right bargain! I have a RV50MKIII and it is worth at least £850 alone in my opinion. 
  • I’d take it but it’s too far to drive :)
  • pedalo said:
    That is a right bargain! I have a RV50MKIII and it is worth at least £850 alone in my opinion. 
    Agreed, but I've been offered a bit less than that for trade in, so I guess it will end up selling in a shop for a fair bit more.... Might as well see if anyone on here wants it.
  • I do not know why, but I need this amp.
  • pedalopedalo Frets: 178
    pedalo said:
    Agreed, but I've been offered a bit less than that for trade in, so I guess it will end up selling in a shop for a fair bit more.... Might as well see if anyone on here wants it.
    The trade in values are depressing. For some reason I enquired about a trade in price for my RV to a store not long after buying it the day of release and it was about half what I paid for it!
  •  pedalo said:
    pedalo said:
    The trade in values are depressing. For some reason I enquired about a trade in price for my RV to a store not long after buying it the day of release and it was about half what I paid for it!
    It's pretty rough, but I think it is a hard amp to sell with so few gigs going.....

At least uts not the combo version - can't think who would need a 45kg, 50 watt monster! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I know it's difficult but if you decide to sell only the head and to make postage to Greece i'm there for you!!