SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold 4x12 front loaded Diezel cab with V30s (VH Mini head now sold)

What's Hot
James1981James1981 Frets: 150
edited December 2021 in Amps £
5/11 - amp sold. Cab still for sale.
Where to start….Amazing all valve head from Diezel. This is very rare - there are around 12 worldwide (based on serial numbers). This was made to order as a 230v U.K. version and has been owned from new when purchased from Diezel directly.
This does exactly what you think it will do over it’s two channels - shimmering cleans (with a lovely crunch when you wind the preamp up) and a great pedal platform if you want. Loads of clean headroom if required. 
The second channel is based on channel 3 of the VH4 but with a slightly more modern sound and touch more gain. So that’s a lot of gain if you really want it! The most amazing aspect is the clarity even under high gain - really articulate and fast attacking. All done at sensible volumes if required but can do loud as hell if required!!
It has a built in dummy load for silent recording- no speaker required. Has 2 built in custom Diezel IRs and an XLR out for direct recording or use with monitors etc. headphone out with independent volume control. It’s got everything you need for live/studio/home use. 
I’m selling in all honesty as I prefer a Friedman/soldano style sound. I cannot justify having this just sat around when I play my JJ jr more. This will make someone very happy as it’s an amazing little amp. 
Have a matching 4x12 Diezel which is also immaculate and can be sold as the ultimate package. There are only 1-2 of these and the U.K. and they are not making any more….
Would prefer collection so new buyer can test. Supplied with all original packaging. 
Any questions just ask…. Asking £1450 and possible deal with the cab (see below)
would really consider trades towards a BE Delxue or Gower modded Marshall (I know not very likely). 
Sold 10/12 @ 13:00

Absolute monster of 4x12! Closed back construction using 18mm African okoume with front loaded celestion vintage 30s. 8 ohm mono input or 2 x 16 ohm inputs for stereo use. Not unsurprisingly for a Diezel it’s magnificently built and in in excellent condition. Very light marks on the top corner caps but otherwise pretty much perfect. Supplied with padded fitted cover. 
Very tight sounding cab, really articulate and hugely punchy low end. The front loaded design makes the whole sound more focused
Selling as this is just a bit too much for a late night practice rig! I have limited space and really need a nice 2x12 that I can put away at the back of the living room. Collection only as it weighs 43kg! 
Any questions just ask - located in Ripponden, West Yorkshire. Reduced to £575. Further reduced to £550. This is an outstanding cab in any context. Maybe able to offer delivery. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• James1981James1981 Frets: 150
    Bump - open to close offers as the PRS S2 McCarty In the classified section is very tempting…..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hold up - I didn't even realise the VH Minis had shipped yet, when did you snag that baby? :love:
    @guitargeek62 Very well spotted. I have one of the 10 first batch which I purchased direct from Diezel. I simply got lucky when asking and Peter allocated me one of last units. It’s exactly every bit as good as you think it will be! Little 30w all valve beast. 
  • Bloody jealous, I’ll have to manage with the VH Micro for now then :)
    Bump
  • God damn I want this but really have no where to store it :(
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    @PolarityMan - you need this in your life. It’s glorious! 
  • How did you manage to get the VH Micro? I was in touch with Diezel about buying one of the prototypes, all was going well til I said I was in the UK then they ghosted me.
    Proud user of Aristides and Mayones guitars.
    @Matchoo93 I just got lucky I think. I sent an enquiry late last year asking if they were going to release the VH mini and Peter said yes but they were slightly redesigning the IR section to allow for more cab options - mine has 2 built in IRs and a load defeat for silent use along with headphone out. He said he had parts for 10 over the original 2 prototypes already made. He offered me one and I took the opportunity. Had to wait a few months for a build. Both Peters from Diezel have been great although it took a lot longer than expected. Mine is serial number 11/12 so I guess the last one sold after my purchase. I have actually had a few offers to purchase since listing the cab! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @James1981 fair enough dude, I think I was messaging him around the same time as he mentioned he had several protos left. Oh well ay! It's put a bit of a bad taste in my mouth for Diezel but it is what it is. I ended up snapping up a EVH Stealth instead
    Proud user of Aristides and Mayones guitars.
    Bump - have found a nice 2x12 nearby so bump for a top quality cab. May be able to deliver within reason or meet up
    Bump- One of a kind amp head added…..
    Bump with price tweaks. 
  • Price on head reduced and trades added. Open to close offers  especially for both amp and cab. 
  • Bump - Friedman BE50 DLX listed so very keen to sell as that is the amp I’m after….open to discuss offers. 
  • Cab still available but amp now sold. Open to close offers and may be able to offer delivery depending on location. 
  • Bump - looking for a jcm800 head (2203 or 2203x) as have a Gower build slot pending. 
  • Bump. 
  • Price on cab reduced- really after a nice 2x12 in replacement. 
  • Top.