Wiring diagram help????

What's Hot
flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
edited October 2021 in Making & Modding
Ok, I ‘m In need of an idiot proof wiring diagram or some expert advice please? I’ve been trawling through all the normal places, but unfortunately coming up a blank? I’m modding a bullet mustang, and have decided on a humbucker bridge / p90 neck combo? 
Pickups in question, are an SD hot rail and an alegree ‘old timer’ humbucker sized P90…. I’ll be changing out the existing 250k pots for 500k ones….What I’m looking at doing is 2 independent volumes - NO tones? NO Switch?? Should be easy —————— right?????
Thanks in advance 1 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72241
    Use the Jazz Bass schematic and omit the tone control.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    edited October 2021
    Thanks @ICBM 1  so as this? 
    Yes, exactly.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Great stuff! and does this allow you to shut off one pot without silencing the other?
    flyingv said:
    Great stuff! and does this allow you to shut off one pot without silencing the other?
    Yes, that's the whole point of wiring them 'backwards' with the pickups connected to the middle terminals, rather than the output jack.

:+1:  your a star! Cheers.
    edited October 2021
    Removed