SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Adrian Farmer 12 string UK Luthier

What's Hot
Jimihendrix1987Jimihendrix1987 Frets: 224
edited February 21 in Acoustics £
Adrian Farmer 12 string custom made acoustic guitar £1200 ONO

made in England. He was apparently the luthier who has made some of John Paul Jones Mandolins. 

Back and sides: solid mahogany; Top: solid natural spruce; Fretboard: rosewood; 

Frets: in good condition. 

It has a Fishman sound hole pickup wired through the end pin (unsure if it works as I have never tried it)

Weight: 2.33kg; 

Nut width: 54mm. Exceptional in order to be able to play comfortably with a 12 string guitar. 

Overall condition: good but it has several dents and marks. 

Nitro finish. Gotoh tuners. 

His guitars usually get sold for around £1500 Second hand. £1200 ONO

I can ship it but you pay for the shipment.  

Just selling it because I am not playing acoustic very often. It is a really good instrument and really well built with a good selection of woods. The finish is very very thin and you can actually feel the wood grain. I think it is a bargain at this price. 

Due to its resonance and sound, I think it is a really well sounding and well balanced guitar. 

As a result, I am going to try to put you off buying it as I don't mind keeping it. 

The guitar has been played and presents light marks of use. I have taken some pictures and update the ad accordingly. 

I believe a slight crack was developing in the rear body of the guitar and it was reinforced. This is not visible to the human eye but visible at UV. That was spotted by my luthier. But we didn't do anything about it as it was not a concern. 

The bridge is not coming off as it typically happens with the 12strings, but the neck has a little bit of spacing. 

Video:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments