SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Blues Junior Valve Amp (60th Anniversary)

john_skaarjohn_skaar Frets: 24
edited November 2021 in Amps £
Hi All!

I'm selling my Fender Blues Junior Valve Amp in excellent condition, never gigged or abused. It's from 2006 with the 60th Anniversary emblem on the rear plate to commemorate 60 years of Fender. This model came before the black powder-coated control panel version (this one is chrome).

Pictures are here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/john_skaar/albums/72157720097761065

Upgraded with aftermarket GT tubes to replace the standard Fender ones. Comes with original manuals and schematic.

Fantastic sound and lovely size, unfortunately it's now surplus to requirements and I have no room to store it!

I'm looking for £375. Collection in person preferred as couriers are not always as careful as a valve amp would like, however, if I have time then I can drive to meet halfway if this helps at cost of fuel, let me know if this is something that you would like
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments