SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Martin Authentic Series "1941" D28

TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7350
edited October 2021 in Acoustics £
This is the '41 spec model of Martin's flagship Authentic series - among the best non-vintage D28 it is possible to buy. 
Purchased new at Guitar Village in 2019 and owned by me since then I did that thing where you go in to compare the standard D28 with the next model up, and ended up playing every Dreadnought in the place (including 2 other Authentics) and being blown away by this one.

It has a minor case of 'case bite' (guitar was in a stand next to the open case which fell closed) resulting in 2 small visible marks in the finish. These do not go all the way through the finish, I was advised they could be 'heated' out but elected not to. In any case they have affected either the structure or the sound - a minor blemish on an otherwise flawless instrument. 

Complete with original Martin TKL case and spare set of 13 gauge Martin Authentic strings (which it has been set up with).
The guitar has been kept cased when not in use, and cared for with the D'Addario Humidipak system to ensure it has never suffered extremes of humidity.

This amazing instrument excels as either a strident Bluegrass picker or an elegant singer-songwriter's favoured companion. For me it has quite simply redefined what a Dreadnought can be. 

SOLD £5,400 

Collection: from Swindon. Beverage and biscuits will be supplied.
Delivery: By insured courier (charged at cost), or hand delivery by me, depending on your location.

Any questions, please just drop me a message. 

Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15477
    look at the grain on that top, stunning!

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7350
    Sold 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom