SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Emerald X20 Carbon Fibre Acoustic. £1250.00

UHASUHAS Frets: 137
edited October 2021 in Acoustics £
For Sale Emerald X20 Acoustic currently being sold direct at £1775 plus all the postage and tax add ons. Bought on a whim and not being used so selling at the same price as I paid £1250 plus £30 postage from the Isle of Skye. Just going through a cull here and I (according to my wife) have too many guitars. Lovely action, minor surface marks nothing I can photograph and no wear showing on the stainless steel frets. Hiscox Case in V good condition , never gigged by me, and the case queens are the first out! Could go on and on about the properties of Carbon fibre, but Emerald have nailed it, loud and vibrant, with the advantage of not being bothered by extremes of temperature. Pictures are the guitar from the supplied usb which all Emeralds have and then three of my own shots - its easy to spot which are which! 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• swampyswampy Frets: 33
    I have the same model in black carbon, great sounding guitar!!,
    glwts
     :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This is sooooo cool
  • This is bloody great. I'm a little far away to try it (west midlands lol) but I've always been curious about these!