SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: iPad 6th Gen (2018) - £190 with keyboard case

geetarguy85geetarguy85 Frets: 51
edited October 2021 in Misc £
Hi all,

I've decided to sell my 6th Generation iPad; the 2018 9.7" model with 32GB storage. It also comes with a Logitech Slim Folio keyboard case, charger and cable, and an unused screen protector. I may also have the original box still, if so it'll be supplied.

There are some light cosmetic scuffs on the back of the iPad which line up with parts of the case, but there isn't any damage to the screen and it's in perfect working condition. It's had a pretty easy life, having mostly been used at home for an hour or two a day, and it's lived in the case and had a screen protector since I bought it!

The case has some damage, namely one missing key (I haven't found it's affected my use though) and a couple of small cracks in the plastic casing.

The only reason I'm selling it is I've upgraded to a newer model.

I'd prefer collection in Droitwich or can meet up around Worcester, Warwick or Leamington. I would also consider posting if the buyer covers the delivery cost (likely under £10) and PayPal fees.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TMdHj3ii53W8pYQ19
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom