Nearly burnt my sausages watching this..

What's Hot
lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4065
    It was probably a bit nippy on stage that time of year. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    Great band..need a new singer though  B)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7041
    That version wasn't too bad at all.  I haven't really listened knowingly to any of Miley's songs or watched her on YouTube.  I always got the impression that her songs were all in the same vein as Wrecking Ball, but I was pleasantly surprised by her versatility in doing the Led Zep number.

• BillDLBillDL Frets: 7041
    At least the camera operator didn't keep zooming in on Miley's chest, unlike the unusual camera angle and fixation with the backing singer in Brian May's rendering of Rainbow's Since You've Been Gone:

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8775
    I thought she nailed it.  Pretty fecking cool.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • I spent most of the time trying to find where the Bassist is. Spotted him in the end.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4028
    edited October 2021
    I spent most of the time trying to find where the Bassist is. Spotted him in the end.
    You know I did this too but I was trying to work out the guitars and guitarists situation as well as trying to see what's the sample pad device at 0:28.  There's poor ol' Miley giving it her all and trying to attract my attention and I'm nerding out over what pedals are being used.

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    edited October 2021
    I always thought of her as garbage, all that Twerking, sitting naked on a wrecking ball and releasing wet music. Then videos started showing up of her doing classic rock - bloody brilliant stuff. I think she totally nails this kind of stuff!

Needless to say, such a kick ass song as well. Amazing riff, amazing drums.
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 941
    edited October 2021
    She doesn’t look out of place singing in a rock band. Wish Gaga would give this sort of thing a go as well like in her pre-fame days. She can belt out a good rock vocal too. 
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6598
    Listen to her singing Country too. She sings a great "Jolene" amongst other things. 
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    Shes brilliant - genuinelly talented and charismatic singer
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3894
    I always thought this was a great performance…

https://youtu.be/8QF1alJRw-c
  • Grunfeld said:
    I spent most of the time trying to find where the Bassist is. Spotted him in the end.
    You know I did this too but I was trying to work out the guitars and guitarists situation as well as trying to see what's the sample pad device at 0:28.  There's poor ol' Miley giving it her all and trying to attract my attention and I'm nerding out over what pedals are being used.

Haha, I know. Saying that, I think we've seen most of her anyway, so we just gawp at the Gear on show  =)

I have to say I was surprised at realising 3 Guitarists. Who do they think they are.............Iron Bloody Maiden?
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • She’s lovely ,especially on those shiny pants . What a voice ,don’t like her own stuff but she’s great at this . I liked it when she sung rebel yell with billy idol .