SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1983 Yamaha SG2000S w/DiMarzio 36th anniversary pickups

What's Hot
pluckedoutpluckedout Frets: 146
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Beautiful 1983 Yamaha SG2000S with original hardcase. Fitted with DiMarzio 36th anniversary pickups with gold covers (easily removed if preferred). Will also provide the original neck pickup but no longer have the bridge one. Other than the pickups and the pots (new push-push pots were fitted when the pickups were replaced) it's all original as far as I know. Sounds incredible as these always do. Finish has started to cloud a bit as they often so on SGs, worse on the back than the front, but definitely not as bad as many I've seen. Like all Yammy SGs and most LPs it ain't light - 4.4kg according to my bathroom scales - but that weight brings you hella tone.

Collection preferred from high Wycombe but can post at cost within the UK in a proper shipping carton.

Pics here:

£1500

Next, Fender Jazzmaster Ultra in Mocha Burst which is beautiful but hard to photograph. This is as new. I bought it on a whim but prefer my Johnny Marr Jag. This is easily the best JM I've ever played though, Fender have finally got it right so that you have something that doesn't need any work to make it play and sound great. Incredibly versatile too.

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments