SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Descendant Jazzmaster Tremolo (arguably the best JM trem on the market - Mastery killer?!)

CFHCFH Frets: 456
edited October 2021 in Parts £
Selling some parts I have amassed for projects that I am unlikely to see through to the end! All absolutely top quality stuff.

1) Golden Era Aged Guitars Jazzmaster body. This was the first GEAG drop that Scott did and it is simply spectacular. The relic job truly knocks the socks off anything else I have seen. Hopefully the pics capture it but there are more on Scott's Instagram. It is a 2pc Alder body, weight 2kg, 3 tone sunburst. US parts compatible, yellow dyed nitro relic finish, vintage correct dowel marks, with hardware tan lines. The checking is incredible on this one! Never used, never drilled, I would like £400.

2) Golden Era Aged Guitars stratocaster neck. Hard to realistically age a neck but Scott did a great job with this. Light checking, aged clay dots and super dark Fretboard. Lovely stuff as usual. 9.5” radius, Medium C profile, 21.5mm at 1st and 24.5mm at 12th approximately, Medium jumbo frets, Hand made bone nut, levelled frets, Bevelled fret ends, rolled fingerboard, “Clay” dots, Heel truss Rod adjustment, fully painted and aged. Never used, comes with aged tuners from Scott too. £350.

3) Celluloid Jazzmaster pickguard, tort. Absolutely looks the business. Not much else to say! £40

4) Descendant Jazzmaster tremolo. Brand new, never fitted. £190.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DazzaDazza Frets: 93
    Beautiful... If I can shift my Vintera I’ll be in touch for project 2 (unplanned)!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CFHCFH Frets: 456
    Body, neck and pickguard sold. 

Bump for the Descendant

• PM'ed you