SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn Line 6 HX Effects - FS £185 (faulty scribble strip)

What's Hot
thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9702
edited December 2023 in FX £
WITHDRAWN

Hi all. Recent thread about the HX Effects has made me realise it just doesn't suit me and I can do what I need to do with cheaper stuff that I prefer.

Includes the power supply but no box, and also a cheap plastic expression pedal.

£250  £240 £230 £225 £195 £185 delivered, however please note the following (in addition to no box).

- the top middle screen scribble strip thing is broken and only shows half the display. If you do what I do and edit on the PC via the USB then it's ok, even if you do it on the unit itself you can just assign stuff to other switches while editing. But it is clearly an issue hence cheaper price

- the other two top screens have some marks around the edges of the display but they still work fine. It's clearly taken a knock at some point (I bought it like this to be fair!)

- there are several scratches on the knobs and screens but again nothing that hampers you using the unit really. 

- at this price I'll keep the expression pedal as it's only a cheap flimsy thing anyway

Trades or part-ex I'd be interested in would be:
Preamp pedal or small amp modelling unit
Basic but good overdrives or distortions, or a flexible boost
Loop switcher type thing - how ever many loops as long as it's more than 1
Digitech rp360 multi effects

Photos:

My sister thanks you and I thank you, good night
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments