SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Drive Pedals…..again

What's Hot
smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 664
edited January 2022 in FX £

Couple of great drive pedals up for grabs here, as they really don’t get used at all which is a shame.

Modded OD-3 - bought recently off the forum, previous owner wasn’t sure about the actual mod but sid this was likely the same as the Analogman mod. It’s a belter of a pedal, and I really only
bought it to scratch a wee itch. Bright white LED instead of the crappy red one. £50 PPG posted special delivery to the UK SOLD

Gold Class OD - this is a brilliant drive pedal. Really thickens up your tome if you so require, great with single coils. This pedal has an ace feature where in one mode, the level at max is unity volume! This means that turning up and down the gain ONLY affects the drive and you don’t really need to adjust the level. I love this with my Bad Cat, but as I say, it’s just not getting used. Beautiful gold casing. Hard to price this one as there are no UK listings or recent sales, so will got £110 PPG posted special delivery to the UK

The Tim is pictured because I keep going back and forth about selling or keeping it. If anyone is interested and wants to discuss a potential sale, give me a shout. For the sake of the forums rules, I’ll slap £300 on it for the time being WITHDRAWN FOR THE TIME BEING
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments