SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Revelation RBJ67 Bass - £40

What's Hot
JackP9284JackP9284 Frets: 12
edited November 2021 in Basses £
For sale is my Revelation RBJ67 (Jazz) bass. I picked this up for the odd bit of recording and find it a perfectly able instrument. Selling as i'm currently in the process of moving house and need to thin the herd somewhat. Input needs a bit of a solder as it's a bit loose at times. £40 collected from Plymouth or can drive to meet within a reasonable distance. No case but I can probably get a box and ship it at the buyers expense. 

Would be an ideal starter bass for anyone looking to take up the instrument or it's perfectly adequate for a bit of home recording

Open to offers / trades. Ideally I just want it gone 

See my trading feedback here! 

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/65227/jackp9284#latest
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pm'd 
  • This is a RIDICULOUS bargain. I own some seriously premium basses (Sadowsky NYCs, Canadian Dingwalls, etc) and the fretless Revelation I owned was excellent even at the retail price. If you were around the corner I would totally have this off you. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • PM sent! (though it’s probably gone!)