SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED: PRS Modern Eagle V; Jackson RR3 (MIJ)

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3749
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
PRS Modern Eagle V in Charcoal

As you might be aware, I've vacillated somewhat on this.  While I am absolutely not fixed on moving it on, the right trade would do the trick.  And what does that look like?  Specifically, a neck size akin to PRS Wide Fat/Pattern, oiled (i.e. not lacquered) with a tremolo.  Happy to take or add some cash for the right guitar.  It doesn't have to be PRS.

Changed my tune on this and happy to entertain any trades.

HSH configuration.  Switches to coil tap the humbuckers.  5-way switch.  Additional switch to change the volume pot from 500k to 250k along with a push-pull on the tone to engage both humbuckers.  Genuinely can do the sounds of a twin-humbucking guitar and single coils.

22-fret.  Mahogany/maple body.  Maple/rosewood neck.  Pattern (i.e. Wide Fat) neck shape.

Comes with the swish black paisley case, tags, etc.  Has acquired a couple of small marks which I've shown above.  Neither are particularly significant but, as always, I'd rather be clear of any potential issues.

Collection from CA7 but can be posted.

£3,750 - as per previous Fretboard price.  TRADED.

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments