SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 2 24 HH HT Hardtail / Caramelised Maple Neck / Orange Body

What's Hot
BenBen Frets: 114
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Thinning the herd to pay some stuff off, so unfortunately putting this Charvel up for sale. It's a Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 2 24 HH HT CM that was refinished in this lovely Orange by Sims Custom UK. specs are as follows:
  • Caramelized Maple 25.5" bolt-on neck in hand-rubbed satin urethane, with rolled fingerboard edges, 12"-16" compound radius
  • Graph Tech TUSQ XL Nut
  • Luminlay Side Dots
  • So-Cal Style 2 Alder body
  • Fishman Fluence Open Core Pickups w/ 3 voicings
  • Reverse licensed Fender telecaster headstock w/ Charvel Locking Tuners
  • Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
  • Shredder's cut heel + scalloped lower bout
  • Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation for Voice 3)
  • 2-Way Mini Toggle (Switches between Voice 1 and Voice 2)
  • Currently set up with 11-56 in Drop C
  • Includes a decent padded gigbag
NOW SOLD

Price -> £599 + shipping

It's currently located here with me in Tenerife, and I'll also be flying over to London in February, so I can either ship from here, or bring it with me on the plane and then ship from London.

Pics:

More pics -> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JjbqPBFCSN6kM6N9xXNLKL5n0gqiYUid?usp=sharing
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Oh man... I've been looking at the blue one of these, and thinking that I wish I liked the colour more! That looks fantastic :)
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BenBen Frets: 114
    Oh man... I've been looking at the blue one of these, and thinking that I wish I liked the colour more! That looks fantastic :)
    I know the feeling! I had the blue one in hand a few weeks ago, but I couldn't get on with the combination of blue with white pickups!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ben said:
    Oh man... I've been looking at the blue one of these, and thinking that I wish I liked the colour more! That looks fantastic :)
    I know the feeling! I had the blue one in hand a few weeks ago, but I couldn't get on with the combination of blue with white pickups!

That wouldn't bother me, I had a Chlorine Burst one (the old Style 2, before this new range) and I put white pickups in it... it's just that blue is a bit... I don't know, it needs to be brighter or darker I think. Anyway, going to PM you now about this.
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• That’s an awesome guitar!