SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for vocals around Northants/Leicester/Bucks

TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2892
My band have parted ways with our singer so we're on the lookout for someone new so we can get back up and running again. We're all based in Northants but happy to travel somewhere central to us all within reason, for the right singer!

I'd describe our music as heavy riffy stoner rock with some grunge and noise rock influences. We're mostly looking for someone to belt it out with energy and passion rather than technical perfection.

We have about an albums worth of material ready to go that just needs fresh lyrics and vocals. We have some pretty exciting gigging prospects for next year and are in the first heat of Leicester M2TM with a shot at playing Bloodstock if successful. If interested I can send a playlist of our demos over and take it from there!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom