1Q22 FFS Build Something Challenge

What's Hot
downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1049
edited December 2021 in Making & Modding
Starts Dec 30th, ends on April Fools Day. 

Build from a kit, build from parts, build from scratch but FFS show us what you are up to! 

Any piece of guitar related clobber counts - guitar, bass, pedal, amp - anything that takes your fancy. It would be nice if you were tackling something new to you, but it’s not mandatory. 

What’s a build thread? A thread that hopefully discusses and displays your intention, your progress in as much detail as you prefer and the outcome… your thread should titled 1Q22 challenge followed by your project and name. Mine will be 1Q22 challenge Downbytheriver 335 style from a kit with stains. The kit should arrive tomorrow and I’ll start my thread… 

The main motivation is that we’re all in it together but the intention is that we will endeavour to have a result… which will be arrived at by the method, @Roland suggested, as follows...

Voting starts 1st April 2022.

Vote for your top 3 entries. If you're an entrant you can't vote for yourself.

1st choice gets 5 points
2nd choice gets 3 points
3rd choice gets 1 point

Voting ends... to be determined

Hopefully this will involve a prize or prizes depending on what we can up with. There’s no limit on imagination, creativity or budget - just join in and share! 

Please try to avoid posting on this thread so we can keep it as a clear invitation and record of what is going on!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments