1Q22 FFS Build Something Challenge

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1049
    edited April 2022
    Since I know there are a couple of projects that need the weekend for completion I am going to hold off closing the completed projects and starting the scoring until Monday midday (ish). 

I will then post CLOSED in the finished thread and we will then use that thread for scoring (please limit your posts to stating your favoured three projects, ranked 1st to 3rd with the tiniest of comment if you can’t resist!) I will leave scoring open for a week and then calculate results. 

Personally, I don’t care who wins - I’ve enjoyed each and every project for its own merits. Thank you. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    Good stuff @downbytheriver - Thanks for being the challenge organiser! Are we doing a 2Q22 Challenge?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Since I know there are a couple of projects that need the weekend for completion I am going to hold off closing the completed projects and starting the scoring until Monday midday (ish). 
    Excellent, I think that's the right thing to do (although slightly gutted I used a day's holiday to get mine finished by the original deadline ;) )  The more the merrier! 
  • FlipFlip Frets: 68
    I was lucky and managed to complete my entry but I think it's the right spirit in this most convivial place to extend as you have. Well done and well organised.
  • SCORING OPEN IN THE 1Q22 Finished projects thread.