Minibrute 2 Expansion with Additional Modules

Hi

Although I love my Minibrute 2 I do find it somewhat limited hence looking to keep it all analogue but to expand the sound experience.

Would it be possible, and if so are there any recommendations for the Kory volca series to be connected to give a more varied sound pallet or if my dear wife will agree stretch the budget and go for the behringer model d etc
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sxardsxard Frets: 35
    Behringer Model D is great value even at full price, but there's one just come up for sale on here that's an absolute bargain: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/220366/fs-behringer-crave-and-model-d#latest

Would definitely be a good complement to the Minibrute. I have one alongside a Microbrute and between them the cover pretty much all my mono synth needs. 
  • davedavedavedave Frets: 114
    Hey Bob. 
    Me again. I’ve just commented on your other post about the Minibrute and then saw this. 

I used to have access to one of these at a music college I worked along with the Rackbrute and they were really impressive. If you went that route you could pipe your guitar in via that and fill the rest of the space with effects and utilities. That’d open up the possibilities with the MB2 patch bay. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14320
    Bobsher said:
    Although I love my Minibrute 2, I do find it somewhat limited hence looking to keep it all analogue but to expand the sound experience.
    Er, how much use are you making of the patch bay section? 

Bobsher said:
    behringer model d etc
    Mini Moogs and good clones are capable of some all-time great sounds … and this despite a pretty restricted signal path.

Bobsher said:
    Korg volca series
    Consider buying the sampling model. Create your own unique analogue percussion sounds in the Minibrute 2. Capture and replay them in the Korg device. 
    Be seeing you.