Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

He's back , Mr Essex guitars

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6021
    Apparently this is a Wal bass.

https://reverb.com/item/49175471-1979-wal-pro-bass-rare-plain-face-earliest-example-frets-removed-to-play-fretless

ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

The nerds on BC reckon the neck might be legit, but the rest of it...

Frets Removed To Play Fretless!

No flies on this guy.

10k reduction, bargain!
    https://reverb.com/uk/item/40292312-rare-jimi-hendrix-tour-played-vox-defiant-100-watt-artist-owned-vintage-guitar-amp-2x12-speaker-cab

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Apologies if it's been asked but how come this guy has amassed 728 feedbacks on reverb with near 100 % approval?

I think it's a pertinent question because a lot of people are swayed by previous feedback(me included), if it's meaningless or manufacturable then it would be good to know.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7271
    Well I doubt that when he gets a buyer at those prices he's giving anything but absolutely amazing service.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10103
    Lots of international sales probably. Also, he buys a lot from people who are happy to sell to him. We know he offers below average prices and some people will happily sell if they need the money.

In all honesty, personalities and practices aside, I expect that lots of people probably have no issue with the transaction. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 681
    I once messaged him about an ‘artist owned guitar’, asking him which artist. His reply was that due to an agreement with said artist he couldn’t say until it was bought.

Okay ……
    6reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Apologies if it's been asked but how come this guy has amassed 728 feedbacks on reverb with near 100 % approval?

I think it's a pertinent question because a lot of people are swayed by previous feedback(me included), if it's meaningless or manufacturable then it would be good to know.

I imagine that, having paid the over-the-odds prices for a guitar, he provides great service - all he has to do, realistically, is package it up and courier it safely. That's a 5 star transaction - you pay something you think is fine, and get what you want as described.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom