SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - amp for around £550

ParkerParker Frets: 960
Selling two heads and will soon be looking for a replacement combo for around £500-600. Ideally looking for a forum bargain! WHY? I'm quite open to ideas!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615

Guess much depends on what sounds/set up you want with your combo but the new low price of £399 brand new for the Marshall JMD501 - 1 x 12 50w with 6 way footswitch seems a lot of bang for the buck & multi Marshall sounds built in. Saw the Doug Aldrich demo & it looks great.

EVH's sound a powerhouse too.

Or you thinking much more upmarket s/h buys.......Mesas etc  1x 12 or 2 x 12  ?

You should be able to get a lot of amp for that money that's for sure.

Cheers Baz

• Hi I have a marshall tsl 1x12 mint, with cover & footswitch £330. Let me know. Cheers Paul
  • Got a PRS SE50 combo in mint condition. Offers around £550. Really good ballsy amp but I'm more of a Fender guy  http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/prs-se-50-combo-578662.  Located in EastSussex
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    Where abouts are you @parker
  • ParkerParker Frets: 960
    Hey guys. This is quite a old post. I've managed to hang on to my vintage OR120 for now, but thanks!