SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Maton S60 dreadnought £550

TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3200
edited October 2022 in Acoustics £
Now Withdrawn

Maton S60
Fantastic Australian made acoustic. Really light weight and resonant. Solid Queensland maple back and sides, solid Sitka spruce top. Has a very distinct brightness to the top end that partners perfectly with the bass response and body of a Dred. LR Baggs Ibeam fitted. 

This has been gigged so shows some honest play wear. Would give a good 7.5-8/10. Nothing huge, but there is the odd minor ding or scuff. Only thing to flag is a change of tuners to Klusons, I prefer them and feel they give an airier tone. However, when fitting and wicking the slightly large holes there was a moment of overspill that resulted in the laquer mark on the headstock (more to the point it’s where I inexpertly removed the overspill and as a result the laquer -these are very thin finishes) It’s purely cosmetic, but it’s there so I’m being honest, I suspect one of you guys that are more experienced with these things could easily do a nitro fix.

Includes a well worn (and slightly muddy case, it has seen it’s fair share of festival shows), still works but a couple of latches are broken. Also throwing in the truss rod tool as these are a special order and you’ll need it as they don’t come as stock. 

Trades removed, need the cash. 
£550 gets this out the door.

Based in Kettering, Northamptonshire. More than happy to drive to a trade. 

File of photos here:
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments