Ariel Posen. Fk me!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16082
    axisus said:
    I've never liked slide guitar to be honest. The sound is mildly irritating to me but I can put up with a bit in the right song.
    Me too ...........when I see that ring get put on I sigh inwardly .I hate the harmonica too.
    I went to a Tedeschi Trucks gig .They were phenomenal and he is the slide supremo ......I enjoyed the first 3 songs but after that the sound of it started to really grate on me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OnparOnpar Frets: 416
    I saw him at Borderline a couple of years ago and he was outstanding. One of the best live guitarists I've ever seen. So much feel and emotion. Pretty much genius levels. Incredible player, songwriter and singer. See some of the Andertons videos he did with Pete, in particular the Morgan PR12 demo. Wowsers. I can understand why he would scare some people off the alternative tunings and next levels musical theory but from a musical perspective not sure there are too many better guitarists out there. 

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7321
    One of those where after 20 seconds you start skipping through to find when it kicks in but it rarely does.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2190
    That was pretty good.  I love playing slide but it sometimes feels like a completely different instrument, I think it's one of those things you need to have completely assimilated from a very young age, like Cooder, Trucks or Landreth (Sonny that is) to really be "authentic"